Coronavirus – Covid-19
Online sessions – update April 2021
I am continuing to work online only. I will post here when I can return to sessions face to face.
- Online sessions are available via Zoom, an encrypted app/platform which is simple to install and use. If you choose this, I send you a link and it guides you through a brief installation process. You will need a device with a camera amd you need wifi (or an unlimited data plan).
- Sessions are available by telephone if you prefer
- There is no late cancellation fee until further notice (but please let me know if you are unable to attend)
- My working hours are 3pm-8pm Monday, 1pm-8pm Tuesday to Friday
- One-off appointments are available
- Short-notice appointments are available – 12 hours’ notice is preferable but I will endeavour to deliver all sessions (during working hours)
- Payment is required via BACS before a session starts. Normal fees apply.
- New clients need a telephone consultation first to assess the suitability of online work for you, even if you are only looking for a one-off session
Please call 07780 689 895 if you are interested.