Writing for wellbeing
I am developing a group programme, meeting once a month for six months, exploring how creative writing can help us understand and overcome challenges in our daily lives. Topics will include journalling, symbolism, children’s tales and more. The group will meet in the Helperby/Thirsk area. Interested? Email me at email@example.com for more information.
Available now – online counselling via email and chat/IM. Perhaps the idea of face to face sessions is daunting or the circumstances just aren’t right just now – kids to take care of, perhaps, or maybe you work away from home a lot. You could consider online counselling instead.
There are numerous benefits with online counselling
• You can access therapy at a time that suits you – whether you work shifts or have irregular hours or travel frequently
• It allows you to attend sessions from the comfort of your own home
• You can access specialist help if there is no-one suitable nearby
• Messaging and emailing can allow you time to reflect on a conversation and compose responses
• You have a record of previous conversations to re-read and consider in between sessions
I offer online sessions via a secure platform called Protonmail and IM/chat on VSee. To find out more, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org.