Coming soon – online counselling via email and chat/IM. Perhaps the idea of face to face sessions is daunting or the circumstances just aren’t right just now – kids to take care of, perhaps, or maybe you work away from home a lot. You could consider online counselling instead.
There are numerous benefits with online counselling
• You can access therapy at a time that suits you – whether you work shifts or have irregular hours or travel frequently
• It allows you to attend sessions from the comfort of your own home
• You can access specialist help if there is no-one suitable nearby
• Messaging and emailing can allow you time to reflect on a conversation and compose responses
• You have a record of previous conversations to re-read and consider in between sessions
I will be offering online sessions via email and a chat platform called VSee from February 2018. To find out more, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org.