I am an integrative counsellor and hypnotherapist. I’m a member of the BACP and the General Hypnotherapy Register. I trained at the Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies in London.
I see private clients in the village of Helperby (within easy driving distance from Thirsk, Ripon and York). My usual availability is 3pm-7pm Monday, 8am-8pm Tuesday to Friday. If you have a specific appointment time in mind (e.g. to fit in with child care or working hours) please ask so we can work out a suitable time for you.
My previous background included working in charities (NSPCC, Macmillans, Leonard Cheshire) as a business analyst and project manager. I also have a diploma in musical performance and a Masters in writing musicals.
I volunteer as a counsellor in a GP surgery in York once a week.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative hypno-psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- NLP practitioner
Recent CPD includes
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling (currently completing)
- Introduction to Therapeutic and Reflective Writing
- Course in online counselling
- Treating Trauma workshop
- Masterclass in hypnosis weight management groups