I am an integrative counsellor and hypnotherapist. I’m a member of the BACP and the General Hypnotherapy Register. I trained at the Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies in London.
I have a clinic for private clients and also work as a counsellor at a GP surgery, both in the centre of York. Appointments are also available in Helperby (within easy driving distance from Thirsk, Ripon and York).
My previous background included working in charities (NSPCC, Macmillans, Leonard Cheshire) as a business analyst and project manager. I’ve also taken the time to follow my dream of writing and composing and have an MA in writing musicals.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative hypno-psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- NLP practitioner
Recent CPD includes
- Introduction to Therapeutic and Reflective Writing
- Online counselling diploma (currently completing)
- Treating Trauma workshop
- Masterclass in hypnosis weight management groups